Hwood.Boys.BBall.2015.Semi.SB (45 of 60).jpg
The Greater Birmingham Association of Homebuilders has announced its winners of this year's Parade of Homes.
Homes in the Hoover area were featured in this year’s Parade of Homes May 9-10. The GBAHB event allows potential new home buyers and others to see construction and design trends and to connect with builders.
The Preserve, Ross Bridge, The Hamptons at Ross Bridge, Magnolia Grove and McGill Crossings were all featured.
Winning homes in Hoover included:
Area- Hoover- I-459 Corridor
- Gold- Byrom Building Corporation, 454 Renaissance Drive, Hoover, AL 35226 - The Preserve
- Silver- Murphy Home Builders, LLC, 4229 Glasscott Crossing, Hoover, AL 35226 - Ross Bridge
- Gold- Ridgecrest Homes, 4426 Heritage Park Drive, Hoover, AL 35226 - The Preserve
- Silver- Embassy Homes, LLC, 5529 Northridge Circle, Birmingham, AL 35244
- Bronze- Embassy Homes, LLC, 4714 McGill Court, Birmingham, AL 35216 - McGill Crossings
The homes will continue to be on display May 16-17. They will be open 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on Saturday and 1-6 p.m. on Sunday. Visit birminghambuilder.com for maps and more information.