VIDEO: Buddy Gray: 30 years of leading, feeding Hunter Street Baptist Church

A Godly Wonderful Man

I have been blessed to know Pastor Buddy, one of God's great men! There are no words for how sincere, loving & precious this man is (and always makes you laugh) I Thank God for Pastor Gray

robbyn wells 229 days ago

A Godly Wonderful Man

robbyn wells 229 days ago

Buddy Gray

Congratulations Pastor, 30 years and the growth speaks volumes. Thank you for your service and dedication. You are a blessing to all who attend your services.

Diane Maloney Purnell 230 days ago

Youth Minister

Buddy was my youth minister at Salem Baptist Church in Brundidge the summer of 1978. He made such an impact on my life and was a mentor. I am happy to say that my girls went on to be counselors at Hunter Street Disciple Now several years ago and were mentors to Buddy's kids. The work God started in 1978 came full circle . I was able to speak with Buddy while my girls were there. He's just the same awesome guy I remember from that summer in 1978! He took our youth group to a youth revival at another church and that is where I met my husband. We've been together 35 years so I guess you can say God used Buddy in a mighty way in my life. I am blessed to know him.

Lindy Wood 230 days ago

Message to Buddy and Tricia Gray

Congratulations Buddy and Tricia on this great milestone in your ministry together! The staff and I at the Birmingham Baptist Association rejoice with you and the dear folks at Hunter Street on this historic day! All of your sister churches in the BBA family extend our love to all of you! God bless you all in the days ahead!! Sincerely, Mike D. McLemore, Executive Director, BBA

Dr. Mike D. McLemore 230 days ago

Buddy

I remember Buddy as pastor of Bush Memorial Baptist Church in Troy, AL. He was loved by all. Please tell him Hello.

Sherry Helms 230 days ago