Police are searching for several suspects involved in a pharmaceutical van robbery on May 15. A composite sketch of Suspect One was released by police.
Detectives continue their investigation of the early Friday robbery and abduction of a pharmaceutical delivery driver. Information gathered still indicates that the victim was most likely followed from the area where he picked up the products for his normal route. It also appears likely that the suspects had some familiarity with the practices of the drivers associated with Express Couriers, located at 240 Oxmoor Court in Homewood. They could possibly have connections to a current or former employee.
Police still need the public’s assistance in identifying these suspects. Additional physical descriptions are as follows:
- Black male in his 20’s. He is described as short (5’3”—5’6”) but stocky and very muscular.
- He has a medium complexion, very short hair, clean cut appearance and very white teeth.
- He wore a black T-shirt with “POLICE” printed on the front. He wore blue pants with black boots that were very shiny in appearance. He also wore a skull cap.
- He is right handed and wore black, thick rimmed glasses.
***Artist composite is attached of Suspect # 1
- Black male possibly in his 20’s. He is described as thin (5’10”—6’2”) with a dark skin tone.
- He had dreadlocks with unshaven facial appearance. His face was partially covered by a bandana. He had a tattoo of the Greek letter “Pi” on the inside of his left forearm.
- No description available. He remained in the suspect vehicle as the first two suspects confronted the victim.
- It is “possibly” an older, dark colored, Ford Crown Victoria. It had either a flashing red light or possibly a flashing red and blue light near the front windshield area.
We believe the information provided here is adequate to obtain names of the suspects.
Anyone with information about this case should call Detective Daniel Lowe at 739-6762.
If you wish to remain anonymous and qualify for a cash reward you may contact Crime Stoppers of Metro Alabama at 254-7777. Crime Stoppers offers cash rewards up to $5000, for information that solves crimes and leads to the offenders being charged or arrested.
-Submitted by the Hoover Police Department