The second annual “Made in the South” traveling trunk show will make a stop in Hoover on Tuesday, May 14 at Aldridge Gardens from 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
For one-day-only, 15 southern-based fashion, home décor and cuisine companies will showcase their summer collections. Open to the public and free to attend, guests can shop for great deals on must-have summer items, meet the designers in person and enter the chance to win giveaways throughout the day.
- Lissa Mar – Hamptons style clothing made in the South
- Sushi Ottomans – ottomans for your bedroom or living room that look like real California Roll and Cucumber sushi complete with salmon roe
- Moo Moo Designs – new earrings, necklaces and bracelets made out of horn and bone
- Emily G’s – new “curry” ketchup, pepper vinegar, apple pie jam and more!
- Hot to Trot – horse show handbags, vintage Versace/Chanel button jewelry created in a newly renovated 1964 airstream trailer!
- Susan Morehead Hats – new twisted sea grass hats created with custom-made wooden blocks – inspired from the television show “Mad Men”