2017 Brenda Ladun Conquer Cancer Run is this Saturday

Cannabis Oil

If not for the mis-understanding and skeptism my mom would not have died of her lung cancer today. We never knew that cannabis oil can cure cancer, if not my lovely and adorable mom wouldn't have die of her lung cancer, well all the same i still gat to give God all the glory and a big thanks to Dr Rick who provided me with CANNABIS oil for my son liver cancer cure, after i lost my mum to lung cancer 2 years later my son was diagnosed with prostate cancer he under-go many chemo's and radiation treatment in seeking solution to cure the prostate cancer we spent all we gat but all to no avail until I mean't a friend of mine who directed me to Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil via Email: ricksimpson001@gmail.com

Jane 10 days ago

HOW I WAS CURED BY DR OHIKHOBO

I'm tom kingsley i am from Texas,USA.It's been a while since I've written to thank you for my life Dr OHIKHOBO who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2016, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day my Aunt Rosa introduce me to Doctor OHIKHOBO having seen so many testimony online about his herbal medication to cure HERPES and gave me his email:drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com , so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to follow, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after one weeks the HERPES that was in my body got vanished. so if you are you are having herpes or any kind of disease listed below *DIABETES *CANCER* HIV *STROKE *INFERTILITY *HEART DISEASE and you also want cure, you can also email him at:drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com and call him via+2349053294137 or whatsapp him via +2348103601042 here is his website http://drohikhoboherbalcenter.webs.com

tom kingsley 11 days ago

HOW I WAS CURED BY DR OHIKHOBO

tom kingsley 11 days ago

HOW I WAS CURED BY DR OHIKHOBO

tom kingsley 11 days ago

HOW I WAS CURED BY DR OHIKHOBO

tom kingsley 11 days ago

DON'T IGNORE THIS, SOME ONE YOU KNOW MIGHT NEED IT PLEASE (CANCER CURE TREATMENT).

A great testimony I must share to all cancer patients in the world. My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 primary liver cancer in March 2016, doctor told us there was not much to be done since the tumor was 7 inches covering his lower lobe and also had spread to his lymph nodes, We decided to go home and called hospice which gave us morphine for pain, Ed hated the morphine which made him vomit and also affected his mind. After one week at home we decided to do what we have done for many years, rely on ourselves. We were only in Hospital for 3 days with severe Pain, the cancer had blocked his bile duct, after that we choose a Naturalist doctor and have not had conventional treatments.

One day i came across the use of cannabis oil for treatment of cancer and i saw a post on how a cancer patient was cured with cannabis oil. I urgently needed help and i contacted the email :(phoenixtears42@gmail.com) to get the cannabis oil, i was given instructional guide on how to use it. After taking a gram of oil per day, Within a couple of weeks his pain and swollen stomach disappeared and with it came hope and a good quality of life,we did it without undergoing surgery or and other physical medical pains.

We never saw an oncologist and only have done a blood test after the first diagnose CT scan. His tumor marker went from over
6000 to normal and he is feeling well. We don’t know how this is going to play out, but enjoy every day and give thanks to God. As i am writing this post, my husband is free from liver cancer and the doctor confirmed that the cancer is gone. For immediate assistance on every medical issue you and your family may be experiencing, contact Dr Rick via email: (phoenixtears42@gmail.com) for more information and the delivery process.
This cannabis oil have healed over 5000 people with different types and stages of cancer, breast cancer, brain cancer and so many of them.

carol 18 days ago

Cannabis oil as cure to cancer

Our Cannabis Oil is Pure and potent.Never watered down or diluted,just 100% pure cannabis oil extracted from top quality marijuana grown by us and other professional cultivators in California,laboratory tested,then offered for sale here.Our cannabis oil is packaged in 1 gram and 3.5 gram disposable syringes for easy dispensing.If you aren't sure how to get the cannabis oil out of the syringe,For orders and more information,Kindly contact us on our
Email: ricksimcanabis@gmail.com
phone: +18475128241

Rick Simpson 26 days ago

Cancer cure

My name is Debra Warren, i am from Florida USA. I never knew cannabis oil was indeed wonderful and very effective in treating cancer diseases.’ To hell with the government and their insane policy,if not for the government and their so called rules in regulating cannabis my husband would have still been alive. Thanks to the newly policy for legalizing cannabis in my state i would have also lost my son to kidney cancer, i was really touched and surprised when i watched lots of documentary on how cannabis oil had helped lot of people whom their family members never thought they could make it after undergoing several ”Chemo”. From the dept of my heart i must say a word of appreciation to the Rick Simpson Team for the timely intervention in the life of my son suffering from Kidney Cancer. as i am writing this testimony on this Blog my Son is so strong and healthy in spite he hasn’t completed the total Dosage’ for your cannabis and medical consultation and information on how to get the oil try and get in touched with the Rick Simpson Team through email: info.rickcannabis10@yahoo.com CALL OR TEXT:::: (+1) 989-941-3969 so he can enlighten you more.

Feeling so Delighted.
Debra Warren...

Debra 31 days ago

Cancer cure

Feeling so Delighted.
Debra Warren...

Debra 31 days ago

Cannabis Oil Testimony

Hello everyone,
I am Farrare, 63 years old and currently living in Texas. I am here to share the most

important testimony about my life and brought so much happiness to my family.I was diagnosed with

skin cancer in four different places,I suffered from this for about 6 years and did chemo /

radiation which didn't work and i was given some numbers of days to live by my doctor,My uncle

introduced the Rick Simpson Oil to me and i never believed it because i already lost of hope

based on the doctors comment.I thank Rick Simpson so much for making this oil for me and it cured

my cancer and i am living perfectly free from cancer,please share this good news and let's save

lifes. You can reach the rick Simpsonramadour if you have been battling with CANCER,HIV

AIDS,LEPROSY,Coronary Artery Disease (Ischemic Heart Disease),Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary

Disease (COPD),STROKE,Lower Respiratory Infections,Trachea, Bronchus, and Lung Cancers,Diarrheal

Diseases,Preterm Birth Complications,Diabetes Mellitus,Tuberculosis (TB),...Email Rick Simpson now

to get your cure because this is a miracle oil..
Email: info.ricksimpsonoil@yahoo.com
Phone: +18475128241

farre 39 days ago

Rick Simpson cannabis oil is the best for curing cancer

Hey! I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all cancer patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for lung cancer or any cancer,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Rick Simpson cannabis oil brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the drugs the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any cancer system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine to Risk Simpson. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for cancer that is Not true ,just contact him on via Email: Ricksimpsoncannabisoil96@gmail.com and get cannabis oil from Rick Simpson to your cancer and you will be free and free for ever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: Ricksimpsoncannabisoil96@gmail.com,,,,Contact him and be free from cancer!

Peter Santos 53 days ago

best place to get your loan to open a new bussiness

Contact him on this email (boostcapital@surgical.net) I was in need of a loan of $ 200,000.00 to start my life all over as a single parents with 2 kids, I met this honest and GOD fearing loan lender online MR Tom Brandly that I have a loan of $ 200,000.00 US Dollars, he is indeed a GOD fearing man, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact him on this email (boostcapital@surgical.net) and inform them Mike Wilson directed you .. Thanks. God Bless you ...

mike 73 days ago

testimony on how i go cured of cancer desease throigh the help of Dr Julia

My Wife Stage IV breast cancer and MS has just been cured with the cannabis oil gotten from Dr, Julia, cannabis oil is great medication. To hell with the government and their insane policy, we have a medication that is hundred percent assured to cure cancer and you don’t need to spend so much money anymore on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn’t work. Where to purchase, contact Dr, Julia A. Smith at: julia.asmith001@gmail.com.

DEAN LUIS 109 days ago

HOW RICK SIMPSON CANNABISN OIL CURED MY DAUGHTER OF CANCER WITHIN A MONTH

These big companies only care about money and profits they could get. They don't care what will be the effect of their greediness to all the people and their surroundings what really causes cancer are all this preserve food they are making, how can a preserve food last for three months, i have been buying preserved food for my kids as a single father because i do not have enough time for my kids due to my job, then suddenly my first daughter feel sick and i quickly run a check on her and discovered she was diagnosed of cancer, as a Doctor i looked for cure but couldn't find any my daughter started taking drugs like her whole life depends on it, it wasn't working the cancer was still spreading i searched more on the internet i found a testimony on how it cured someone then .i copied the email immediately the email ricksimpsoncannabisoil41@gmail.com i wrote to this very email ricksimpsoncannabisoil41@gmail.com, in an hour i got a feedback asking me few questions, and enlightened me on how to get the oil in the next 48hours, i placed my order and in the next 48hours the medication oil got to me in Nairobi Kenya immediately my daughter started using the oil, it been two months now, since my daughter has been using the medication oil and the cancerous problems are gone this very fact was clarified by me and other doctors now my a daughter is free from cancer there is a cure and it saves lives

JONATHAN SPERRY 122 days ago

HOW RICK SIMPSON CANNABISN OIL CURED MY DAUGHTER OF CANCER WITHIN A MONTH

JONATHAN SPERRY 122 days ago

cancer

Hey great article, I found great natural cure for cancer and it cured my cancer disease Internet is great place to find cure for everything, so you can check out this book that helped me to cure my cancer disease http://997a42h9mg0bsivim8fy9v2z5s.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=MY_CANCER_2017

anand 134 days ago

Loan offer

Greetings to you.

We the Direct Access Online Finance Services offers secured &
unsecured loan at a very low interest rate of 3%. We offer Personal
loans, Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital, Business Loan,
Education Loan, Home Loan or "Loan for any reason! Do you have bad
credit? You can still apply.via: jamesmooreloanfirm@gmail.com
Contact us today for your applications!!!

Yours Truly,
Customer Service
Direct Access Online Finance Services

JAMESMOORE 73 days ago

Diabetes Mellitus 2 Cured

This is so great am alive to testify the good work of Doctor Kennedy and his miracle healing medicines. In April 10th 2016 i was diagnosed of Diabetes Mellitus 2 and I was really loosen my mind by thinking and worried that I wont get cured. My mom came to visit me in Atlanta two month's later and brought me some prepared herbal medicines and products saying that it work's well on Diabetes and she told me about the benefit's and encourage me to use the medication. I have only been on treatment with the herbal medicines for the 5 weeks which was the required treatment plan for me. And just the next week, I went to hospital to do my test and to God be the glory my Diabetes Diabetes 2 was cure and not found in me anymore. I have been cured with Dr Kennedy herbal medicines and products which my mother had bought for me. My family and i are forever grateful to Dr Kennedy Woods miracle herbal healing medicines and. Last month my mom gave me his email which i contacted him in person and thank him for the life saving. Below information
Email: drkennedy118@gmail.com Call: +1 (312) 973-1164