The Hoover Planning and Zoning Commission today, April 13, will consider three requests for approval related to four single-family subdivisions and another related to a commercial district. The meeting is slated for 5:30 p.m. inside the Hoover City Council Chambers.
Here are the items on the agenda:
- Ray Weygand of Weygand Surveyors, Inc. is requesting final plat approval for a resurvey of lots 15 and 16, block 7, Shades Cliff, a proposed two lot subdivision located at 1400 Shades Crest Road. The property is owned by Melba Kane and is zoned R-1 (Single Family District).
- Ray Weygand of Weygand Surveyors, Inc. is requesting final plat approval for Sukar’s Second Resurvey, a resurvey of lot 2313A of Sukar’s Resurvey and lot 2314 of Trace Crossings, 23rd Sector. The purpose of this resurvey is to make a property swap between neighbors’ legal lots.
The property is owned by Clint and Rana Sukar and Brian and Marie Bateh. The property is PR-1 (Planned Single Family District).
- Jeff Arrington of Arrington Engineering is requesting final plat approval for Ross Bridge Parcel I, Phase 2, a proposed 15 lot subdivision located in Ross Bridge. Daniel Ross Bridge, LLC is the property owner and the property is zoned PR-1 (Planned Single Family District).
- Jonathan Belcher of Signature Homes is requesting preliminary plat approval for Ross Bridge Sawyer Trail, a proposed 140-lot subdivision located at 3100 Ross Bridge Parkway. SB Development Corporation d/b/a Signature Homes is the property owner and the property is zoned PUD PR-1 (Planned Single Family District).
- Derek Meadows of Gonzalez-Strength & Associates, Inc., representing Drakos Family Partnership, is requesting Final Plat approval for The Crossroads Addition to Hoover Plat No. 2 to combine two lots into one. This property is zoned PC (Planned Commercial District).