The City of Hoover Parks and Recreation Department cordially invites you to participate in this year’s Rummage and Tag Sale on Saturday, March 16, at the Hoover Recreational Center.
The event begins at 8 a.m. when the Recreation Center doors open and concludes at 1 p.m. when all the goods have been sold.
- Vendor set up is Friday, March 15, starting at 4 p.m. The gym will be secured starting at 9 p.m.
- Each vendor is responsible for his/her own display. Spaces are approximately 10’ x 10’. If you need additional space, it can be purchased in advance. Hoover Parks and Recreation has reserved the right to ask to limit vendors' items to the space they have purchased. Two space limit per vendor.
- One table (either a 6 ft or round) will be provided. Vendors are responsible for bringing any and all supplies and materials needed for the day. Vendors are responsible for removing all remaining items and trash from booth space at the end of your sales.
- One representative is required to stay at each booth at all times to maintain the professionalism of the event. The Hoover Parks and Recreation Department is not responsible for lost, missing or damaged items.
- At the end of the sale, any items wished to donate will be picked up by a local charity. Vendors are responsible for cleaning up booth space, properly disposing of trash and taking the items wished to donate to the back parking lot for pick up. Receipts will be available at the front desk once the pick up service provides them.