Dave and Buster's plans to open first Alabama location at Riverchase Galleria

Dave & Busters

Been trying to get Homewood to go for this for 4 years. I wanted it on Lakeshore.

Robyn 4 days ago

I personally feel like they need to open one more in the lower part of Alabama, like Gulf shores or Orange Beach. Maybe even Pensacola Florida would be a good option but they will always follow the money. If they removed the blinders they'd see some places are gold mines but they don't see the potential until other business open in one area in a state. Good luck anyway

There's a riverside mall opening near Orange Beach Alabama soon.

Tee 5 days ago

Tuscaloosa

Tuscaloosa would be a much better choice for a Dave and Buster's. With all the college students it would be a guaranteed success.

DJ 5 days ago

Tuscaloosa would not work

I understand your thinking but Tuscaloosa has a high-low economy. High during football season low the rest of the year (especially during the summer) Most bars make all their money during football season and hold on for dear life for the rest of the year. Not appealing enough for a really high profile business. The prefer more constant and steady revenue...

DC 4 days ago

This is awesome

Sign me up to BARTEND!!!!

Heather 5 days ago

Dave&buster location

I think it be awesome for it come to hoover yes it be traffic but it bring more jobs for people and u choice where u want to live at not the people building the Dave and Buster's.i think people will have something to said no matter where u choice to build at but the other area u said it to much crime .Leeds have the ice skate rank doing the winter

Allison 5 days ago

Of course in Hoover!

It's funny all these folks speaking negatively about Hoover.
Hoover is the best part of this state! Everything happens here because it's where folks want to be at.

Banks 6 days ago

I love D&B's

I've been going to D&B's for years in Ga and J'ville, but to put one at the Galleria would be a big mistake. It's already too much stuff going on over there. I would suggest Leeds or maybe Trussville. I know too many people that stays far away from Hoover because it's always congested. So you might want to rethink the location.

Tina 6 days ago

I agree with you...

I agree with you.. Trussville or Leeds.

Jennifer 5 days ago

Bad decision

I live in hoover and I feel like it would be a huge bust in the galleria personally the mall is going downhill. A better location in hoover would be by the target it need to be free standing and not in the mall!

Paulina 5 days ago

You guys obviously don't know business

If you're opening D&B or any high profile business you are targeting high traffic or densely populated areas. They are not going to invest millions of dollars in a lower traffic area because you and some other people want this nice slow paced feeling everywhere you go. Traffic + A lot of people = $$$. Don't complain and maybe soon Alabama can land a pro sports team or something to make people stop by instead of passing through on the way to Atlanta.

DC 4 days ago

Well...

I'm all for D&B. It's an awesome place. However with the Galleria being already congested at any given time during the day, wisdom should be used. Meaning go to another side of town. I believe adding to the congestion isn't a smart idea AT ALL. Again, having D&B would be great, but in area, not so much...

Billy 6 days ago

Wrong Location

Hoover Galleria is a bad location. Around Christmas its already a mess,terrible location Downtown Birmingham would be a better location. Why not Downtown Birmingham consider more space more parking easy an convenient. The Galleria is a conjusted mess Al times of the year.

Kareisha Lawrence 6 days ago

D&B downtown

Horrible idea downtown; because parking would be a nightmare and unsafe because of the area.

Mike 6 days ago

Downtown

Downtown is not Ensley, it's safe - particularly in the area where your former baseball team now plays.

JA 6 days ago

Down Town Safe????

There have been multiple shootings in the railroad park areas....Good Parking??? When was the last time you tried to park down town anywhere close to where you needed to be without paying an arm and a leg?

Ty Smity 5 days ago

bham

Wow bham is horrible. no parking, 3rd most dangerous city in the country, corrupt city council,etc easily the dumbest thing I have seen today

DT 6 days ago

Dtown Bham

Downtown is not Gate City, it's safe. If it was unsafe, thousands of young people from Hoover wouldn't spend every evening there.

JA 6 days ago

Open more stores in other areas of the state

We could sure use something like this in Jasper and Cullman. I have been to a Dave and Busters before and truly enjoyed it. Jasper has a bowling alley but no theatres. Cullman has a theatre but could use something with more entertainment.

Jonica 6 days ago

Cullman

You can't have it in Cullman. Everyone knows the Klan is huge there.

Crazy 5 days ago